I quit my job so you can flourish in yours.
You’ve cultivated a gift for supporting others. With years of training and studying, you’ve learned a myriad of skills that make you successful in your role but you’re mentally and physically exhausted. But one of the most important lessons for longevity in your career is rarely taught in school. What if you learned how to address the demands of your work and personal life without frequent guilt and exhaustion? This knowledge could transform your life.
In this online workshop, you will join a 1.5-2 hour live discussion with fellow helping professionals to gain a better understanding of compassion fatigue/secondary trauma.
you’ll connect with a community of helpers who relate to your situation
you’ll learn TO SET BOUNDARIES WITH COLLEAGUES, CLIENTS, AND YOURSELF
you’ll be introduced to new PRACTICES TO REDUCE the risks of burn out
GAIN ACCESS TO A DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FULL OF WELLNESS RESOURCES AND TECHNIQUES
RECEIVE A SCRIPT AND EMAIL TEMPLATES TO BROACH THE TOPIC OF MENTAL WELLNESS AT WORK
Only $18 to begin putting the joy back in your career!
Price will increase to $25 on December 4th.
Offered December 11th at 7pm EST/ 6pm CST
This is for you if...
· you’ve considered quitting your job due to work stress
· YOU want to reignite your passion for helping others
· YOU’RE NEW TO THE HELPING PROFESSION AND WANT TO PREVENT COMPASSION FATIGUE
· YOU’RE IN NEED OF NEW SELF-CARE TECHNIQUES
This may NOT be for you if...
· YOU BELIEVE SUFFERING IS REQUIRED in order to excel within the workplace
· YOU'RE NOT A FAN OF LEARNING NEW SKILLS
· YOU’RE NOT READY TO SET FIRM BOUNDARIES AND MAKE TIME FOR YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS
· YOU’RE looking for someone to “fix it” without putting in much effort.
As a former trauma therapist, Davia has gained an arsenal of skills to navigate taxing workloads and a demanding personal life. Davia left her job as a counselor to ensure that people could live their passions without sheer exhaustion. She’s helping professionals create a flourishing lives without constant burnout and remorse for taking time for themselves. In other words, she’ll help you…
Carry out your purpose without becoming a martyr.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR
Tuesday, december 11th
6:00 pm cst/ 7:00 pm est
Afraid you’ll miss the discussion?
A recording will be available for up to 72 hrs.